sábado, 20 de septiembre de 2008

The stories are true.




Todo, todo, todo lo que cantás me mata....



( Tim está de invitado a cantar con esta banda y muero de amor por dios y la santa virgen Wanda Nara!!!)



Blast 'em just like a shot gun,
Back down never to know one,
Understand exactly where I come from,
Take me into the action,
These are stories that true no lie,
Days of destruction you wonder why,
I'm a punk rocker till the day I die,
And the days come and days go and life gonna pass by,
Affiliations everywhere I go,
London, New York, L.A., Tokyo,
And this world is the world I know,
A world of no rules no place that I won't go,
Let me open up the door for ya,
Let you into a whole new world for ya,
You see you never know,
Where you end up tomorrow...............

3 comentarios:

Lady Madonna dijo...

"And the days come and days go and life gonna pass by"
SO FUCKING TRUE!!!!!
Gonna live my life from now on....and I wont worry if "it" stays or not!

(you know what "it" means ... in this particular case)

Cameron West dijo...

lady: ai nou guat iu min an ai fil de seim ja

Pachu dijo...

i know my little sister!

Came ior inglish is guanderful!